Where should I go if I lose an object?


You can go to the Lost and Found Office with valid ID:

  • If you have to have ID cards redone, you will have to fill out a certificate of loss; the cost is 40 CHF
  • A search for the lost object can be begun; it remains in effect for 4 weeks and the cost is 40 CHF