Who can I call if I have a housing problem?

If you are living in an accommodation center run by the Hospice général, you can ask one of the social services workers in community intervention (assistant social en intervention communautaire – ASIC) at your center.

If you are living in one of the Hospice général’s individual apartments, there are two hotlines you can call if you have HG individual accommodations status:

  • UAH (unité administrative hébergement/residence administrative unit), Tuesdays and Thursday from 8 am to noon – tel. 022.420.55.34.
  • UOH (unité opérationnelle hébergement/residence operational unit), daily from 8 am to 10 am – tel. 022.420.55.30.