By request: financial aid corresponding to asylum seekers in accordance with the cantonal directives currently in force regarding state and financial aid for asylum seekers and persons with similar status.
- Possibility of working in all sectors of the economy. The employer must submit an authorization to work to the OCPM.
- All the usual social security deductions
- Withholding tax
GANTING A RESIDENCY CARD – B PERMIT
- If the holder of an N permit is granted asylum, she or he will be issued a B permit
- Serious cases after 5 years of residency in Switzerland (art. 14 al 2 LAsi). The granting of the B permit is subject to the approval of the SEM. The applicant must justify thorough integration and the length of residency being taken into account according to the candidate’s personal circumstances (single or with a family)
- No right to family reunification