The Société Genevoise de Pédiatrie (the Geneva Pediatrics Society – SGP) is an association of pediatricians who have an independent practice in Geneva. All of the association’s members are also part of the Association des Médecins de Genève (Doctors Association of Geneva – AMG).
All the pediatricians of SGP have a certification in pediatrics from the Fédération des médecins suisses (Fœderatio Medicorum Helveticorum – FMH).
The member pediatricians of our association are fully committed to:
- ensuring a practice that respects the scientific and ethical codes in force
- helping to improve the health of children through social and preventive initiatives
- practicing family medicine, from birth to 18 years of age
- helping to make emergency care available overnight, weekends, and holidays
- pursuing continuing training as required by the recognition of their title as specialists in pediatric medicine
- remaining conscious of cost-control efforts while defending the members’ professional and economic interests
- working in a spirit of collaboration and respect for the profession’s code of ethics
Click here for the association’s directory: http://www.pediatre-ge.ch/fr/repertoire?sid=55:pediatre